Warranty Terms & Conditions
This Limited Warranty applies ONLY to ZERO DEGREE - decor products (i.e. NiteLanding and WorldLight) purchased directly from myzerodegree.com or authorized distributor/ reseller (the "Products
- ZERO DEGREE warrant this Products to be free from mechanical or electrical failure or defects, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer.
- We agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in mechanical or electrical or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer).
- Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the invoice number on original dated sales receipt.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse or inappropriate use, abuse, negligence, accidents, deformation, discoloration, unauthorized alteration
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation, setup or maintenance
- Claims for repair must be made within ONE year from invoice date. Claims for replacement must be made within 15 calendar days after the Products is received
- Any claim for replacement must be packed in original packaging
- Pictures are required to claim defective Product, along with a copy of the original invoice
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- Customer shall be responsible for and bear all the cost of transporting/ shipping the Products to our warehouse, including the cost of transporting/ shipping delivery to your address after the servicing is completed.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible
All Product purchase from authorized distributor/ reseller, warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to the authorized distributor/ reseller, who in turn is to contact us regarding any warranty return or replacement. We will not handle claims from the consumer who did not purchase from us directly. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
We reserve the right to make adjustments and/or changes to this warranty policy from time to time without notice.